Only materials contained in the trash and recycling carts will be collected. Your collection day of the week will stay the same. You will be notified of any changes should they occur in the future.
Your waste and recycling services are $264 per year and will be billed quarterly along with the sewer bill.
- Bag trash before placing into the cart.
- Lid must fully close in order for the cart to empty properly.
- Unclosed lids may result in litter.
- No yard waste is allowed due to PA state law.
- No need to bundle, bag, or tie, but flatten or cut cardboard if needed to facilitate an easy release from the cart.
- No yard waste is allowed.
Need extra trash collected occasionally?
Stop by the township offices and purchase a tag for $3 each, affix the tag to your extra bag of trash, and place your bag curbside on your next collection day. There is no limit on the number of bags you can have collected in this manner.
Holiday Schedule for County Waste
Unless otherwise noted, service that falls on the holidays listed below will be completed the following day, and service for subsequent days in the same week will also be completed one day later. In the event that a holiday falls on a regularly closed business day, service for that week will continue as normal.
Holidays are: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Report a Problem
Missed pickup or other collection issue? Contact our new hauler, County Waste at 1-800-832-1332.