If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic violence, FTPD stands ready to help. Police officers will respond quickly to domestic assaults, and will arrest abusers within the guidelines allowable by law. Officers will also assist victims in obtaining and enforcing protective court orders.
Additional resources for victims of domestic violence:
- Northampton County District Attorney's Office - 610-559-3020
- National Domestic Violence Hotline -800-799-SAFE
- Turning Point of the Lehigh Valley - 610-437-3369
- Northampton County Victim/Witness Assistance - 610-559-3711
- Crime Victims Council of the Lehigh Valley - 610-437-6611