How do I report Domestic Violence?

If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic violence, FTPD stands ready to help. Police officers will respond quickly to domestic assaults, and will arrest abusers within the guidelines allowable by law. Officers will also assist victims in obtaining and enforcing protective court orders.

Additional resources for victims of domestic violence:

  • Northampton County District Attorney's Office - 610-559-3020
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline -800-799-SAFE
  • Turning Point of the Lehigh Valley - 610-437-3369
  • Northampton County Victim/Witness Assistance - 610-559-3711
  • Crime Victims Council of the Lehigh Valley - 610-437-6611

Show All Answers

1. What do I do about Abandoned Vehicles?
2. How do I apply for a Block Party Permit?
3. What are the Directions to Forks Township Police Department?
4. How do I report Domestic Violence?
5. Where do I get information for non-criminal Finger Printing?
6. How do I make a Police Report?
7. How do I obtain a Copy of a Police Report?
8. What do I do if I received a Traffic Citation?