How do I apply for a Block Party Permit?

Township residents may apply for permits to hold block parties by contacting the Public Works Director, Steve Kramer at 610-438-2670.

For approved permits, the Township will supply barricades to shut down motor vehicle traffic.

The following conditions apply to block party permit (PDF) requests:

  • Permit must be available for inspection during the block party.
  • A person must be designated to remove barricades and open the street for emergency vehicle traffic.
  • Public property such as signs or fire hydrants may not be tampered with.
  • Party holders must arrange for removal of litter and debris as soon as event is over.
  • Loud music must be shut off by 10 pm and party attendees must be responsive to noise complaints.
  • Permit holder must ensure that barricades, traffic cones and other items borrowed from Forks Township are secured for pickup by Township Employees.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do about Abandoned Vehicles?
2. How do I apply for a Block Party Permit?
3. What are the Directions to Forks Township Police Department?
4. How do I report Domestic Violence?
5. Where do I get information for non-criminal Finger Printing?
6. How do I make a Police Report?
7. How do I obtain a Copy of a Police Report?
8. What do I do if I received a Traffic Citation?