How do I get a dog license application?

All dogs 3 months and over are required to be licensed annually.

Dog License Applications are available at the Municipal Building, 1606 Sullivan Trail.

The Application should be completed and mailed to the County Treasurer's Office located at 669 Washington Street, Easton, PA 18042 or call the County Treasurers Office at 610-559-3102.

Please note: If you are applying for a license that requires the dog owner to be a senior citizen, (Age 65 and older) or a person with a disability, you must provide proof of age or disability to the County Treasurer or Agent.

Show All Answers

1. I'm a new resident. Do you have a listing of utility companies?
2. Who do I call in case of an emergency?
3. What hospitals are in our area?
4. What important phone numbers should I keep handy?
5. What are the phone numbers to my state officials?
6. What are the phone numbers to Northampton County Services?
7. Where can we pick up a Recycling Container?
8. What if our can is damaged?
9. What permits are required when moving to Forks Township?
10. What are the requirements for voting?
11. What is the School District in Forks Township?
12. Where is the Tax Assessor's Office located?
13. Where are the Forks Township meetings held each month?
14. How do I get a dog license application?
15. How do I reserve a pavilion for a family function?
16. Where do I get an application for a Block Party?
17. Where do I get Complaint Forms?
18. Where do I get a permit for garage / yard sales?
19. What is the Forks "EMS" Tax?
20. What do I need to know about Real Estate Taxes?
21. Where can I get a Tax Certification Request form?
22. What is the process to install a by-pass meter?