I'm a new resident. Do you have a listing of utility companies?

Please visit the Township Municipal Office to receive your "Welcome to Forks Township" packet of important information including generalities covering every department within the Township.

Below is a listing of some utility companies you can contact when moving into your new home:


  • Easton Suburban Water Authority: 610-258-7181

Sewer & Garbage

  • Forks Township Municipal Building: 610-258-5909


  • UGI Corporation: 800-276-2722


  • Met Ed Corporation: 800-545-7741


  • Verizon: 800-660-2215
  • RCN: 800-RING-RCN
  • Service Electric: 610-865-9100
  • Direct TV: 1-888-777-2454 (cable and internet only)

Show All Answers

1. I'm a new resident. Do you have a listing of utility companies?
2. Who do I call in case of an emergency?
3. What hospitals are in our area?
4. What important phone numbers should I keep handy?
5. What are the phone numbers to my state officials?
6. What are the phone numbers to Northampton County Services?
7. Where can we pick up a Recycling Container?
8. What if our can is damaged?
9. What permits are required when moving to Forks Township?
10. What are the requirements for voting?
11. What is the School District in Forks Township?
12. Where is the Tax Assessor's Office located?
13. Where are the Forks Township meetings held each month?
14. How do I get a dog license application?
15. How do I reserve a pavilion for a family function?
16. Where do I get an application for a Block Party?
17. Where do I get Complaint Forms?
18. Where do I get a permit for garage / yard sales?
19. What is the Forks "EMS" Tax?
20. What do I need to know about Real Estate Taxes?
21. Where can I get a Tax Certification Request form?
22. What is the process to install a by-pass meter?