The Annual Leaf Collection Program is slated to begin the week of October 16, 2023 and conclude the beginning of December depending on weather.
2023 Leaf Collection Calendar
Leaf collection throughout the Township will be done through Districts and designated pickup days. Leaves should be placed curbside by 7 am in accordance with your pickup district and scheduled pickup date:
Leaf Collection District Overall Map
Leaf Collection District Maps
- District 1 and 2: Monday
- District 3 and 4: Tuesday
- District 5 and 6: Wednesday
- District 7 and 8: Thursday
- District 9: Friday
All Township residents are required to abide by the following regulations governing leaf collections:
- Residents are asked to either pile or windrow their leaves along the curb line or edge of the street. It is important that only leaves are put out for collection as we use machines that run on vacuum.
- Make sure there are no branches, rocks, or debris in the piles. If we see this type of foreign material in the pile, we will not pick it up.
- Objects, such as branches or shrubbery, will cause the suction tube to clog and in some cases may reach the machine's impeller and may result in expensive repairs and down time.
- If there is an inlet/catch basin in front of your house please try to keep the top of the grate free of debris.
For questions, call 610-438-2670 or email Mark Roberts.