Pay Utility Bill
Utility Billing Payment Options
Residents may make utility payments in any of the following ways:
- In Office Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Dropbox located across from front entrance of the Municipal Building
- By mail to Forks Township Utility Billing, 1606 Sullivan Trail, Easton PA 18040
- Bill Pay with your bank-most banks offer this service for free and will send a check directly to our office
- Online using the WIPP payment portal (instructions below)-please note that WIPP charges transactions fees of 2.95% for credit/debit cards and $1.99 for echecks. The Township does not receive any portion of the fees collected by WIPP.
*Accounts enrolled in Autopay are charged on the due date each billing quarter*
New Utility Billing Payment Portal
Forks Township is no longer using Xpress Bill Pay as our online payment provider for utility billing as of May 15, 2023.
Our new online payment platform, WIPP, can be used to review any balances, register an account, or pay as a guest.
*Please note, users must register a new account with WIPP, it will not transfer from Xpress Bill Pay*
To begin using WIPP, residents will need both their account number and WIPP PIN. WIPP PINs have been randomly generated and assigned to each account by the utility software. It is a security feature for your account. Both your account number and WIPP PIN will be available on your July 2023 billing statement. You may also contact our office at 610-252-0785 ext. 100 to obtain your account number and WIPP PIN.
We appreciate your patience as we update our system and will continue to provide any updates as we make this change.
Please go to EdmundsGovPay.com/ForksTownship or click the button below to access your account.
For questions or to supply your by-pass meter readings, please contact our office at 610-252-0785 ext. 100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Due Sewer/Trash Notification
Please be advised that failure to pay utility claims may result in your account being forwarded to collections. On February 17, 2022, the Forks Township Board of Supervisors passed Ordinance 380 setting forth the procedure and associated fees for the collection of delinquent municipal claims by Portnoff Law Associates. If you have received a notice from Portnoff Law Associates for delinquent claims, please contact their office directly at 866-211-9466 as we are unable to take payments or discuss payment options on their behalf.